Blog Archive

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Signs of Codependency

Dr Irene's Verbal Abuse Site


Dr. Irene has a website that completely covers her work with people who are codependent. This is a great website. It helped me to see alot of the mistakes that I have made. Yes, i have made a lot of mistakes. I am not a victim, I have enabled this whole thing and could have made the hard but necessary choices to make changes or to leave. But instead, I chose to keep my eyes shut and not do anything. My life was calling out to me over and over again, and I shut it out.

There are a lot of codependent people who write in, and she makes comments to their writing to help them to see what they need to change. She is awesome. This particular page that I linked to list a lot of symptoms of codependency.

No comments:

Post a Comment